Teenager left with bleed on the brain after assault in Gorleston
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A teenager was left in hospital with a bleed on the brain after a vicious assault in broad daylight.
The attack happened at around 5pm on Friday, August 25 in Church Lane, Gorleston.
A 16-year-old boy was approached by another person who then assaulted him.
He was left with bruising, cuts and a bleed on the brain which required hospital treatment.
The boy is now at home recovering from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information should contact PC Daniel Potter from Gorleston Police Station on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move