Teenager kicked and threatened with knife in park
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A woman was repeatedly kicked and punched and then threatened with a knife in a park.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the assault, which occurred in Lingwood on Wednesday evening.
The incident happened sometime between 7.10pm and 7.30pm, when an altercation has broken out between the woman and a male at a park off Post Office Road.
The man repeatedly kicked and punched the woman, before threatening her with what is believed to be a knife.
The victim, a teenager, suffered cuts and bruises as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time or who may have witnessed the assault on the woman.
Anyone with information should contact PC Mike Seaman at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or by using their online form: www.crimestoppers.org