Teenager in life-threatening condition after collapsing suddenly near County Hall in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Doctors are treating a male teenager who collapsed close to a roundabout this afternoon.
At 3.03pm emergency services were alerted to a 'medical incident' near the roundabout close to County Hall, Norwich.
The reports suggested a male had collapsed. Medics from both East Anglian Air Ambulance and East of England Ambulance rushed to the scene, and Norfolk Police and Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service also attended.
Police closed off part of the roads near the roundabout to allow the air ambulance to land.
The patient, a male believed to be in his late teens, has been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by an East of England Ambulance crew.
You may also want to watch:
His condition is 'life-threatening', according to an ambulance spokesman.
All roads close by are open as normal.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK