Teenager in court for East Tuddenham firearms offences
A teenager has appeared in court charged with firearms offences after an incident in a small Norfolk village.
Abdul Bailey, 19, of Station Road, Great Ryburgh, appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court via a video link from Wymondham Police Investigation Centre today.
He was charged with possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence and possession of a prohibited firearm following an incident at an address on Mattishall Road, East Tuddenham, on Friday.
Bailey wore a blue jumper during the 15 minute hearing and was represented by Gavin Cowe.
The prosecutor was Denise Holland and the proceedings were heard by District judge Nick Watson.
Bailey was remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Crown Court on Monday, February 6.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 5 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas