Teenager taken to hospital after being hit by a car
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A teenager was taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
The incident happened around 4.23pm yesterday on Holt Road, Horsford, near the Mill Lane junction.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University hospital with a head and knee injury by East of England Ambulance Service Trust paramedics.
The teenager is not believed to be in a life-threatening condition, according to an ambulance service spokesman.
Police officers were called by the ambulance service but no other emergency services were called.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman said a black Hyundai Getz car was involved in the accident and the road was not blocked.
He confirmed: 'We were called to reports of a road traffic collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian.'
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
Norfolk Police are appealing for witnesses of the incident.
Anyone with information should call the force on 101.