Teenager found dead in Holt is named
- Credit: Archant
An inquest opens in Norwich on Thursday into the death of a prefect at Gresham's School in Holt.
Norfolk Coroner's Court has confirmed an inquest into the death of 18-year-old Rebecca Haley will open at the Magistrates Court.
It follows the discovery of a pupil's body in a dormitory at Gresham's School on Saturday.
Emergency services were called to the private school at around 7.30am after Miss Haley was found unconscious.
The teenager was a prefect at Britten House.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk