Teenager dies in a collision at Friday Bridge
- Credit: Archant
A girl in her late teens has died following a collision on the March Road at Friday Bridge on Saturday.
The female, from Wisbech, was driving a Nissan Micra when it was involved in a collision with a Citroen Saxo at about 4.15pm on the B1101.
The driver of the Citroen, a woman in her 20s from Kings Lynn, and her passenger, a man, received serious but not life threatening injuries and were air lifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Anyone who saw the incident should contact police on 101 and ask to speak to a member of the Road Policing Unit.
No more details will be released regarding the deceased until formal identification has taken place, which is expected to happen later today (Monday 22).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 8 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops