Teenager charged with Yarmouth murder
Detectives investigating the death of a man in Stanley Terrace, Great Yarmouth, have tonight (Tuesday) charged a 17-year-old woman with murder.
The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is due before Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court tomorrow morning (Wednesday). She lives in Yarmouth.
Shane Boulton, 21, of Stanley Terrace, died a short while after he was taken to the James Paget University Hospital, Gorleston, for treatment to a stab wound he received on Sunday night.
A 29-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident has been released on police bail.
A third person, a 31 year-old local woman arrested in connection with the incident, has been released on police bail pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567. Alternatively information can be passed to police by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 3 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 6 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 7 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 8 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible