Teenager attacked in Lowestoft
A 16-year-old boy suffered a suspected broken nose after he was assaulted in Montgomery Avenue at about 5pm on Tuesday.
The boy was walking home when he was approached by two teenage boys of similar age who briefly spoke to him. Moments later one of the two teenagers struck the 16-year-old in the face. Both then walked away.
The teenager was taken, by a relative, to the James Paget University Hospital because of his nose injury.
One of the teenagers was 5ft 11in of a thin build and wore navy blue tracksuit gear with a hood up and a scarf partially around his face.
The other teenager was 5ft 6in of a thin build with broad shoulders and was similarly dressed as the other teenager,
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC 266 Neasham at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C