Teenager attacked in Lowestoft
A 16-year-old boy suffered a suspected broken nose after he was assaulted in Montgomery Avenue at about 5pm on Tuesday.
The boy was walking home when he was approached by two teenage boys of similar age who briefly spoke to him. Moments later one of the two teenagers struck the 16-year-old in the face. Both then walked away.
The teenager was taken, by a relative, to the James Paget University Hospital because of his nose injury.
One of the teenagers was 5ft 11in of a thin build and wore navy blue tracksuit gear with a hood up and a scarf partially around his face.
The other teenager was 5ft 6in of a thin build with broad shoulders and was similarly dressed as the other teenager,
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC 266 Neasham at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 10 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field