Teenager attacked by dog in Lowestoft
A 14-year-old boy suffered bites and scratches after he was attacked by a Staffordshire terrier-type dog in Normanston Park on Friday.
The teenager was walking through the park about 10pm and was near the skate park area when he was set upon by the dog which bit him several times in the leg, back, and hip area.
The dog then ran off. No one was seen with the animal.
After the attack the 14-year-old returned home and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital to be checked over.
?Anyone who may have seen the incident, or anyone with information about the dog or who it belongs to, is asked to call PC 1234 Richardson at Lowestoft on 101.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 4 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 5 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 6 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 7 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'