Teenager attacked and robbed in Lowestoft
POLICE need to trace two men after a 16-year-old boy was robbed of his mobile phone in Lowestoft.
The teenager and two friends of similar age were walking home along Clapham Road North about 2.05am yesterday (Sunday, September 2) when they noticed the two standing in Clapham Road North.
Both men are described as white, in their late teens to early 20s – one with a shaved head and big nose, wearing a grey tracksuit hooded top and the other with close cut hair wearing a grey tracksuit top with a red logo on the chest.
The two men asked the three teenagers for the time and asked what phones they had. The 16-year-old said he had a Blackberry and the men asked him to hand it over.
When he refused he was grabbed, had his pockets searched and was assaulted. The men then took the phone off him and knocked him to the ground before the two made off towards St Peters Street.
You may also want to watch:
The 16-year-old suffered a bump to his forehead and pain to his jaw in the incident.
? Anyone who saw the robbery or who has any information about the men involved is asked to call Det Con 1090 Miller at Lowestoft CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault