Teenager assaulted and robbed in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was assaulted and robbed as he was walking through a park in Diss.
The male was walking in the park near Fisher Road on Tuesday when a man who was sat on a bench approached him and pushed him to the floor.
The victim was then assaulted before the suspect stole an undisclosed amount of cash from his bag.
The suspect is described as being a 6ft tall white man aged between 18 and 25, and of a medium build with short and wavy blonde hair.
He was wearing a white top, an orange/yellow coat and black gloves.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, which occurred between 7.50am and 8.10am, or may have knowledge about the suspect.
Contact PC Jon Phillips at Diss Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk