Teenager and child hit by car in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A teenager and a child have been hit by a car this morning.
Emergency services were called at around 8.20am to the crash by Sweet Briar roundabout.
A police spokesman said the child was older than 10-years-old.
Norfolk police said injuries do not look to be life threatening or life changing but both are suffering minor head and neck injuries and will be taken to hospital.
The Dereham Road in Norwich is closed and there are delays into the city between the Marl Pit Lane junction and the Sweet Briar Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner