Teenage girl is robbed in Tasburgh
- Credit: IAN BURT
Norfolk police are investigating after a teenage girl was robbed in Tasburgh.
The robbery happened between 5pm and 5.30pm on Thursday in Church Road.
The victim, a 17 year-old girl, was walking from the bus stop when a man has approached her from behind, put his hand on her shoulder and demanded money.
The victim threw her purse past the offender.
The robber took money from the purse before dropping it on the ground and running away.
You may also want to watch:
The offender was white, 6ft, of slim build and was wearing black trainers, black jeans, a navy blue coat, which had thick fur around the hood and a black scarf across his face.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area at the times mentioned.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
Contact PC Andy Barkway at Wymondham Police Station on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.