Teenage boy suffers leg injury after collision with car in Pakefield
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy has suffered a suspected broken leg after being involved in a collision with a Ford Focus Zetec in London Road South, Pakefield, this morning.
A teenage boy has suffered a suspected broken leg after being hit by a Ford Focus Zetec during a collision on London Road South, Pakefield, this morning.
Police were called to reports of a collision at 7.20am today at the London Road South and the Avenue junction.
Two rapid response vehicles, an ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust and an air ambulance from the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) attended the scene to treat the patient who was taken by land ambulance to James Paget University Hospital for further treatment.
A police spokesman said the injuries suffered by the teenager are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success