Teams invited to take part in Norfolk golf day to support East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has launched its Norfolk Golf Day to raise money for the charity.
The event is being held at Bawburgh Golf Club on Marlingford Road, Norwich on Friday, June 9.
Team entry is £180 for four people, including refreshments on arrival, 18 holes of golf and a 2 course BBQ dinner.
Sophie Mayes, corporate fundraiser said: 'We have already had lots of interest and we are expecting spaces to sell quickly so if you are interested in entering as a company or a group of friends, please give us a call.'
The event will start at 12 noon for a 1pm shotgun start and the day will end with a BBQ and a charity auction and raffle.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised on the day will help support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia.
To book a place or enquire about sponsorship, visit www.each.org.uk or call 01953 666768.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm