Teams invited to take part in Norfolk golf day to support East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has launched its Norfolk Golf Day to raise money for the charity.
The event is being held at Bawburgh Golf Club on Marlingford Road, Norwich on Friday, June 9.
Team entry is £180 for four people, including refreshments on arrival, 18 holes of golf and a 2 course BBQ dinner.
Sophie Mayes, corporate fundraiser said: 'We have already had lots of interest and we are expecting spaces to sell quickly so if you are interested in entering as a company or a group of friends, please give us a call.'
The event will start at 12 noon for a 1pm shotgun start and the day will end with a BBQ and a charity auction and raffle.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised on the day will help support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia.
To book a place or enquire about sponsorship, visit www.each.org.uk or call 01953 666768.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre