Teams come together to pit their wits for charity in annual Rotary quiz
- Credit: Rotary Club
An annual quiz ended with the ultimate poser - who could beat the White Swan winners?
The pub team took top honours again at the annual Rotary Club of Great Yarmouth Quiz staged at Lynn Grove Academy taking the Community Shield.
The Business Shield was won by a 'surprised and delighted' team from Camplings Laundry.
Martin Keable thanked the quiz setters and question master Jean Partridge who kept the questions at 'a sensible level' so that all teams felt they had a chance - with the odd one thrown in to tax even the best brains.
Simon Partridge asked the questions and gave out the answers once the sheets had been collected.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a grand raffle and overall the night raised £1,150.
A spokesman hailed it as 'very successful event,' adding: 'Congratulations to all involved for such a grand evening.' It is now in its ninth year.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled