Tea and dancing in the Adnams Spiegeltent
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
From the City of Stars to the South American Way, people are putting on their dancing shoes and having a great time at the Ragroof Tea Dances in the Adams Spiegeltent this weekend.
The glitz and glamour of Hollywood inspired the Saturday afternoon dance which celebrated the Oscar-winning film La La Land starring Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling.
Dressed in their best, with many girls donning bright yellow dresses in homage to Emma Stone's character Mia, people of all ages took to the dancefloor for the social foxtrot, swing dancing, the tango and more.
They also enjoyed watching the Ragroof Players dazzle with routines performed to songs from the movie including Another Day of Sun and City of Stars. Mini-masterclasses were also part of the fun as well as, of course, time for tea and cake.
Today's tea dance will have a South American vibe and feature an array of Latin dance classics including the Rumba, Mambo, Samba and more.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about festival events, visit www.nnfestival.org.uk
For more Norfolk and Norwich Festival stories click here
For a full list of Norfolk and Norwich Festival events click here
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns