Firefighters tackle house blaze caused by wood burner
PUBLISHED: 10:54 12 March 2019 | UPDATED: 12:00 12 March 2019
Firefighters from Norfolk and Suffolk were called to a house fire caused by a wood burner.
Emergency services were alerted at 10.08am on Tuesday (March 12) to a fire at a property in Old Ipswich Road in the village of Yaxley, near Eye.
A blaze from a wood burner on the ground floor of the two-story house had caused the property to become smoke logged.
Fire crews from Diss and Harleston in Norfolk and Stradbroke in Suffolk were called in to deal with the fire and used breathing apparatus to enter the house.