New series of Tattoo Fixers taking applications
- Credit: Archant
E4's Tattoo Fixers is now taking applications for a brand new series that will start filming this autumn.
Participants will have the chance to have their disaster inks transformed into works of art by four top tattoo artists in the UK.
The cast of artists includes brothers Pash and Uzzi who will be joining Sketch, Alice and receptionist Paisley, as they tackle and transform the country's most shocking, outrageous and embarrassing tattoos.
Pash Canby said: 'Cover ups are almost always a challenge, and I'm not sure if I'm prepared for some of the disasters to come.
'However I'm totally excited to help people get over their tattoo nightmares, I'm also looking forward to meeting the clients behind these crazy decisions and being a part of something that showcases what I'm passionate about.'
You may also want to watch:
Pash and his brother Uzzi are the latest Tattoo Artists to join the successful E4 series, following Jay and Glen's decision to leave to pursue other opportunities.
Anyone interested in taking part in the show should apply via the Tattoo Fixers take part page at http://www.studiolambert.com/take-part-tattoo-fixers.htmlDo you have a tattoo that needs fixing? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 3 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 9 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear