Tributes to popular tattoo artist who died in field
- Credit: SOPHIE WYLLIE
An inquest has opened into the death of a tattoo artist.
Malgorzata Szwed, 35, from Cawstons Meadow in Poringland, died on September 15, 2019.
An inquest opening was held at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Carrow House, Norwich, on Wednesday, September 25.
Area coroner Yvonne Blake said Miss Szwed died in a field next to Stoke Road in Arminghall, on the outskirts of Norwich.
Her medical cause of death was asphyxia due to hanging.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Blake said the tattoo artist was born in Bydgoszcz in Poland.
Miss Szwed had only recently opened a new tattoo and piercing stall on Norwich Market and had previously run a tea and coffee stall on the market.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
A stallholder, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "Malgorzata was a very popular lady. She was well-liked by stallholders and customers."
The inquest was adjourned to take place on February 18.