Time to Tango! Can you offer this lively and excitable husky a new home?
- Credit: Archant
It takes two to tango, or so the saying goes.
Yet although this lively and excitable husky wants to live in a new home, she needs a willing owner to come forward to take her in.
Four-year-old Tango loves to run and go on long walks, where she can explore new areas.
She will need a fully fenced garden with a 6ft fence, where she has room to play - and she can live with children that are 16 and over.
A spokesman for Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre, where she is currently being looked after, said: 'Tango loves other dogs and would really like a friend to live and play with.
'Treats are her main motivation to train, she knows her basics and is eager to learn new tricks.
'When given enough mental and physical stimulations, huskies make fantastic pets and Tango is a lovely dog that will make a loyal companion.'
If you can offer Tango a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 5 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 6 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 7 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 8 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 9 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 10 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
Dogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin. The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.