Time to Tango! Can you offer this lively and excitable husky a new home?
- Credit: Archant
It takes two to tango, or so the saying goes.
Yet although this lively and excitable husky wants to live in a new home, she needs a willing owner to come forward to take her in.
Four-year-old Tango loves to run and go on long walks, where she can explore new areas.
She will need a fully fenced garden with a 6ft fence, where she has room to play - and she can live with children that are 16 and over.
A spokesman for Dogs Trust's Snetterton rehoming centre, where she is currently being looked after, said: 'Tango loves other dogs and would really like a friend to live and play with.
You may also want to watch:
'Treats are her main motivation to train, she knows her basics and is eager to learn new tricks.
'When given enough mental and physical stimulations, huskies make fantastic pets and Tango is a lovely dog that will make a loyal companion.'
If you can offer Tango a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 9 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 10 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
Dogs Trust has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin. The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.