How much do you know about Norwich’s links with Belgium?
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
The hotly anticipated England v Belgium game kicks off tonight at 7pm our time at the Kalingrad Stadium. But how much do you know about what links Belgium and the city of Norwich? Take our quiz to find to find out.
Where to watch
ITV from 6.15pm , listen live on BBC Radio 5 Live
You may also want to watch:
A win for either side will see them top the group. If it is a draw both teams finish with the same goal difference and goals scored – fair play comes into effect and England go into the match with one fewer yellow card. If both teams are level on cards, it comes down to drawing lots.
If England top the group they play the runners-up in Group H. That's between Senegal, Japan and Colombia
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
If they finish second they play the winners of Group H – again, Senegal, Japan or Colombia
England to win 7/4
Belgium to win 6/4