Take the stage and sing your heart out in competition at Mellis pub
- Credit: Archant
Budding singers have been invited to take part in a 'sing off' competition at the Railway Tavern in Mellis.
Anyone aged 16 and over can take part in the free contest, which started on Saturday (February 4) and continues with heats on February 18, March 4 and March 17.
Entrants will be judged on their singing ability, entertainment value, stage presence and audience reaction.
The judging panel consist of record producer and all-round music aficionado Peter Shertser, amateur dramatics performer, director and writer Michelle Crisp and Mellis's own actress and singer, Vanessa Earl.
Four people from each heat will go through to the semi final where they will sing two songs.
You may also want to watch:
The winner gets to perform at The Mellis Music and Beer Festival on July 29 and will also win £300 in prize money.
Anyone wishing to enter should send an e-mail to email@example.com stating their name, age and contact details.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
Search for The Railway Tavern Mellis on Facebook for more details.