Take That reschedule Manchester concert after Norwich dates
- Credit: Martin Dunning
Pop band Take That have rescheduled a Manchester concert for after the two Norwich dates on their Wonderland tour.
The band will be playing at Carrow Road in Norwich on June 15 and 16, which would have been the last two dates of their tour.
However they have today announced that they will play their last concert at the Etihad Stadium in their hometown of Manchester on June 18.
This date will be in place of the May 25, 26 and 27 concerts that had been planned for Manchester Arena but were postponed following an attack on the arena on Monday night which killed 22 people and left many more injured.
A statement on the Take That website said: 'Following the tragic events at Manchester Arena on Monday 22nd May, Take That have announced that their three postponed shows for this week will now be played as one show at Etihad Stadium on Sunday 18th June.
You may also want to watch:
'This concert has been organised with a very short turn around thanks to the incredible support and professionalism of Manchester City Football Club, Manchester City Council, the emergency services and the staff and box offices of Manchester Arena and their ticket agents.
'All existing ticket holders will be contacted by their ticket agent over the next few days by email and given the choice to either exchange their ticket for Sunday 18 June or receive a full refund. Refunds are available until Thursday 1st June.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
Following the attack on Monday, Take That also postponed a concert in Liverpool which they rescheduled for tonight.