Take a look inside this Cromer seafront basement property - for sale for £320,000
- Credit: Archant
A look 'down under' at the most incredible lower basement property situated at Anglia Court on Cromer's seafront, for sale for £320,000.
In 2013 this former grand Edwardian hotel was transformed into plush apartments which sold really well but there was a basement property which was never marketed but was for sale as a complete shell.
A couple did buy it and have completely turned it into the most innovative use of space imaginable with one of its most fabulous features being a good sized rear patio.
There wasn't any outside space with this property originally but this lovely little private area was literally dug out and being below street level, is really novel and starting to look so pretty with planted honeysuckle trailing down - indeed a little oasis and you'd never know it was there.
But the entire two bedroom apartment is just superb because it has been fitted out with perfection and you can't believe how much space you have.
You may also want to watch:
There is a super kitchen with beautiful rounded units and a breakfast bar with room for a large dining table too, all looking out towards the front and this property may be below street level but its design means it has large windows so it really is not dark as you might think.
There is a study area and a large sitting room which has been decorated beautifully in Cole & Son wallpaper and on an Art Deco theme.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
You have two bedrooms, both leading to the terrace at the rear, the most luxurious marble en suite and a shower room as well as a laundry room.
It is absolutely beautiful and feels a little like a very large suite aboard a ship. You have to view it.
This property is for sale for £320,000 with Watsons on 01263 515120.