Take a look inside this Cromer seafront basement property - for sale for £320,000
- Credit: Archant
A look 'down under' at the most incredible lower basement property situated at Anglia Court on Cromer's seafront, for sale for £320,000.
In 2013 this former grand Edwardian hotel was transformed into plush apartments which sold really well but there was a basement property which was never marketed but was for sale as a complete shell.
A couple did buy it and have completely turned it into the most innovative use of space imaginable with one of its most fabulous features being a good sized rear patio.
There wasn't any outside space with this property originally but this lovely little private area was literally dug out and being below street level, is really novel and starting to look so pretty with planted honeysuckle trailing down - indeed a little oasis and you'd never know it was there.
But the entire two bedroom apartment is just superb because it has been fitted out with perfection and you can't believe how much space you have.
There is a super kitchen with beautiful rounded units and a breakfast bar with room for a large dining table too, all looking out towards the front and this property may be below street level but its design means it has large windows so it really is not dark as you might think.
There is a study area and a large sitting room which has been decorated beautifully in Cole & Son wallpaper and on an Art Deco theme.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 3 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 4 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 5 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 7 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
You have two bedrooms, both leading to the terrace at the rear, the most luxurious marble en suite and a shower room as well as a laundry room.
It is absolutely beautiful and feels a little like a very large suite aboard a ship. You have to view it.
This property is for sale for £320,000 with Watsons on 01263 515120.