Dozens of firefighters tackling house blaze
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
More than 30 firefighters are tackling a blaze at a home in Tacolneston.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to Common Street shortly after 6.30pm after reports of a home on fire.
Appliances are currently on scene from Attleborough, two from Wymondham, Long Stratton, Hethersett and Earlham.
Fire crews are battling the fire using main and hose reel jets and breathing apparatus.
A water carrier from Hethersett and a aerial ladder platform from Earlham is also in attendance.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said there have been no casualties reported and it is unclear how long it will take to tackle the blaze.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency