Locals flock to Swanton Morley tractor and bygones rally
- Credit: Tina Potter
Record numbers of people went to the Swanton Morley tractor and bygones rally this year.
The two day event which took place on 16 and 17 June at the village hall, saw hundreds of tractors, classic cars, motorbikes and horticultural vehicles on show.
With falconry displays, dance troups, a land girls display and 1940s style singers on show, it was a great day out for all the family, according to Tina Potter from the organising committee, she said: 'This years event has been our best year yet with record numbers coming through the gates.
'It's a lot of hard work, but seeing it all come together and the smiles on everyone's faces, makes it all worth while for us. We have received lots of compliments which makes us very happy.'
This years event saw a funfair attend on the Sunday and pony rides added for the first time too.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Potter said: 'It was a fantastic weekend all round.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?