Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
People in eligible groups can receive a walk-in Covid vaccine after surplus supplies became available.
The James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston put a call-out over its social media pages for local people to attend for a spare jab.
Two walk-in vaccination clinics are running at the Louise Hamilton Centre at the hospital today (Monday, May 17) and tomorrow.
Walk-ins will be accepted up to 8pm today.
There will also be a clinic between 7am and 9am tomorrow (Tuesday, May 18).
You may also want to watch:
The clinics are for first doses only and for people in eligible priority groups, including anyone aged 38 and over.
No appointment is needed.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
A spokesman said the clinics had been arranged after some additional stock became available.