Readers capture photos of beautiful sunset over Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
It may be getting colder, but the skies are certainly just as pretty.
The skies over Norfolk were stunning yesterday evening, as these pictures captured by social media users show.
Readers shared their images with us via social media, highlighting that while the days may be getting shorter and the nights longer, the sunsets are just as beautiful as ever.
Last night (24 October) was also the night of the Hunters Moon - the first full moon after a Harvest Moon. Photos have already been captured in the previous days of the moon almost at its fullest.
Temperatures are also set to plummet this weekend, with people being told to expect a 'shock to the system'. We could see temperatures drop to 1C by the weekend, with wind speeds hitting 50mph on the Norfolk coast.
Do you have any pictures of the sunset or the Hunters Moon? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us via Facebook or Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks