Readers capture photos of beautiful sunset over Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
It may be getting colder, but the skies are certainly just as pretty.
The skies over Norfolk were stunning yesterday evening, as these pictures captured by social media users show.
Readers shared their images with us via social media, highlighting that while the days may be getting shorter and the nights longer, the sunsets are just as beautiful as ever.
Last night (24 October) was also the night of the Hunters Moon - the first full moon after a Harvest Moon. Photos have already been captured in the previous days of the moon almost at its fullest.
Temperatures are also set to plummet this weekend, with people being told to expect a 'shock to the system'. We could see temperatures drop to 1C by the weekend, with wind speeds hitting 50mph on the Norfolk coast.
Do you have any pictures of the sunset or the Hunters Moon? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to us via Facebook or Twitter.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 6 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 7 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall