Beautiful photos show Norwich as the sun sets from Mousehold Heath
- Credit: Archant
No wonder Robert Kett felt brave, camping on Mousehold Heath before his uprising in 1549.
Mousehold Heath at sunset is a sight that would bring a little courage to anyone's heart.
The site of frequent fires during the summer months this year, the Heath is now a haven of tranquillity, where evening dog walkers can enjoy stunning views of the city during sundown.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident