Crowd-pleasers at the Sundown Festival make it a weekend to remember
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of festival goers descended on Norfolk Showground for a weekend of music and partying.
The event kicked off in style on Saturday with the likes of Sigma, Zara Larsson and Yxng Bane on the main stage.
Headliner Shawn Mendes also delighted fans with hits including In My Blood, Stitches and There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back.
Yesterday was a celebration of some of the nation's best DJ's including Disciples and former Reepham High School pupil Sigala, who was joined on the stage by his family at the end. His grandad got the biggest cheer of the day – and was even wearing a Sigala T-shirt.
An unforgettable weekend at Sundown was brought to a close with Clean Bandit playing their big crowd-pleasers, including Real Love, Rather Be and Symphony.
You may also want to watch:
Laurence Bagnall, festival director, said: 'Sundown 2018 was our most successful year to date. We enjoyed three days of glorious sunshine alongside stand out sets from Shaun Mendes, Clean Bandit, Bugzy Malone, Zara Larrson and newcomer HRVY alongside over 100 artists across five stages.
'The festival continues to grow year on year and we thank our incredible audience, many of who come from Norfolk, for their phenomenal support. We are already making plans to ensure we bring the very best artists and production to Norwich for Sundown 2019. See you there.'
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area