Sundown Festival 2017 to announce line-up next week - who would you like to see play the Norfolk Showground?
- Credit: Archant
The line-up for one of the county's biggest music festivals is to be revealed next week.
Sundown Festival is being held at the Norfolk Showground from September 1-3 and organisers will announce the acts on Wednesday March 29.
It attracts some of the biggest names in pop, dance and urban music and last year more than 40,000 people visited the festival over the three days.
Jason Derulo, Chase and Status, Years & Years, Jess Glynne, Dizzee Rascal have all played the festival in the past but organisers are remaining tightlipped about who will be taking to the stage this year.
The announcement will follow the news that pop superstars Little Mix are coming to Norwich in September.
You may also want to watch:
The girl band will play in front of 20,000 people at Earlham Park on September 3 - the same evening as the final night of the Sundown Festival.
This year there will be two brand new stages at Sundown bringing the total number to five.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
• Who would you like to see at Sundown Festival? Let us know by taking our poll.