Sundown Festival 2017 to announce line-up next week - who would you like to see play the Norfolk Showground?
- Credit: Archant
The line-up for one of the county's biggest music festivals is to be revealed next week.
Sundown Festival is being held at the Norfolk Showground from September 1-3 and organisers will announce the acts on Wednesday March 29.
It attracts some of the biggest names in pop, dance and urban music and last year more than 40,000 people visited the festival over the three days.
Jason Derulo, Chase and Status, Years & Years, Jess Glynne, Dizzee Rascal have all played the festival in the past but organisers are remaining tightlipped about who will be taking to the stage this year.
The announcement will follow the news that pop superstars Little Mix are coming to Norwich in September.
You may also want to watch:
The girl band will play in front of 20,000 people at Earlham Park on September 3 - the same evening as the final night of the Sundown Festival.
This year there will be two brand new stages at Sundown bringing the total number to five.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Man seriously injured after crash
- 8 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 9 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 10 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
• Who would you like to see at Sundown Festival? Let us know by taking our poll.