Sundown Festival 2017: Can you spot yourself in our day one gallery?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
As the first day of Sundown draws to a close we take a look at all the best photos from the Norfolk Showground.
With neon paint and glitter aplenty and an impressive line-up of some of the biggest names in music, fans have flocked to the festival for the weekend.
Singer and rapper Craig David headlines the main stage on Saturday night as he performs old classics and hits from his 2016 number one album 'Following My Intuition'.
Soul singer Rag'N'Bone Man, who won the British Breakthrough Act award at the 2017 Brits, will also headline - bringing to a close an impressive day of music.
Other acts that performed at Sundown on Saturday include Wiley, Tom Grennan and local artists John Galea and Franko Fraize.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot your friends in our gallery and make sure to share with them if you do!
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 3 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 4 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 5 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 6 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 7 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 8 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 9 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 10 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent