Sundown Festival 2017: Can you spot yourself in our day one gallery?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
As the first day of Sundown draws to a close we take a look at all the best photos from the Norfolk Showground.
With neon paint and glitter aplenty and an impressive line-up of some of the biggest names in music, fans have flocked to the festival for the weekend.
Singer and rapper Craig David headlines the main stage on Saturday night as he performs old classics and hits from his 2016 number one album 'Following My Intuition'.
Soul singer Rag'N'Bone Man, who won the British Breakthrough Act award at the 2017 Brits, will also headline - bringing to a close an impressive day of music.
Other acts that performed at Sundown on Saturday include Wiley, Tom Grennan and local artists John Galea and Franko Fraize.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot your friends in our gallery and make sure to share with them if you do!
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?