Sunday is the day for Hemsby Lifeboat day
- Credit: Hemsby Lifeboat
The annual Hemsby Lifeboat Day is on Sunday.
It starts with a procession from the village Spar at 9.30am to the lifeboat station with the Hemsby Broads Lifeboat followed by 40 Harley-Davidsons from the Harley Owners Group.
The day will have displays of lifeboats from Gorleston, Caister and Hemsby and also RNLI lifeguards.
Music will go on all day with a resident DJ along with live bands and R'n'B singer Gabz from Britain's Got Talent.
There will be a mobile double decker bus bar serving drinks.
You may also want to watch:
There are giant beach games and there will be other activities and attractions including zorb balling and trampolines and stalls.
The event has been supported with beer and real ale by Lacons, Greene King and Hemsby Sports and Social Club,
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut
Richardson's of Stalham have also donated £500 in boat trip vouchers to be auctioned off.