Sunday is the day for Hemsby Lifeboat day
- Credit: Hemsby Lifeboat
The annual Hemsby Lifeboat Day is on Sunday.
It starts with a procession from the village Spar at 9.30am to the lifeboat station with the Hemsby Broads Lifeboat followed by 40 Harley-Davidsons from the Harley Owners Group.
The day will have displays of lifeboats from Gorleston, Caister and Hemsby and also RNLI lifeguards.
Music will go on all day with a resident DJ along with live bands and R'n'B singer Gabz from Britain's Got Talent.
There will be a mobile double decker bus bar serving drinks.
There are giant beach games and there will be other activities and attractions including zorb balling and trampolines and stalls.
The event has been supported with beer and real ale by Lacons, Greene King and Hemsby Sports and Social Club,
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
Richardson's of Stalham have also donated £500 in boat trip vouchers to be auctioned off.