Sunday concert series returns to Halesworth with exciting line up
- Credit: PA
Two award winning musicians are lined up to perform for the sixth season of Sunday concerts compiled by organisers of an arts festival.
Pianist Martin James Bartlett, who won BBC Young Musician of the Year in 2014, will open the series at The Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth, on February 12.
Martin, who was also invited to perform at St Paul's Cathedral as part of The Queen's 90th birthday thanksgiving service, will recite works by Johann Sebastian Bach, Enrique Granados, Alberto Ginastera, Robert Schumann and Samuel Barber.
Halesworth Arts Festival has also secured the Kanneh-Mason Trio to close on March 26, although tickets are selling fast.
The series also includes London-based string ensemble, the Behn Quartet, performing Haydn, Szymanowski and Beethoven on February 26, followed by 4 Girls 4 Harps on March 12.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available online, by calling 01986 874264 or on the door.
For more information visit halesworthartsfestival.org.uk.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday