Sun set to shine on village summer fayre
- Credit: Archant
A village is set to become a place of family fun as the green is turned into a summer fayre.
On Saturday June 30 from 5pm until midnight the Redlingfield Doorstep Green, near Eye will hosting a summer fayre with raffles, games and refreshments.
A BBQ will be available from 6pm with a fully licensed bar from 5pm until midnight.
Tickets for the BBQ are £6 and get you three items from the BBQ. Vegetarian options are available.
Parish council clerk Janet Norman-Philips said: 'It looks like the weather is going to be great.
You may also want to watch:
'We are focusing on old fashioned games like tug of war and a giant snakes and ladders so it will be loads of silly fun.
'We have a three-quarter acre field so children can run around while parents can relax.'
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
All profits will go to the upkeep of Redlingfield village, the Doorstep Green and St Andrew's church.
For tickets email email@example.com