Summer fair at Wolterton Park supports work of CPRE Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A summer fair is being held at Wolterton Park in north Norfolk to support the work of the Campaign to Protect Rural England.
Helen Leith, branch director of CPRE Norfolk, said: 'We want to celebrate our beautiful county of Norfolk, its produce and other talents, and we are inviting local businesses to come and showcase their work.
'We are particularly focusing on artisan food and drink producers, local arts and crafts, country crafts, country-focused businesses and have even invited other environmental charities.'
Attractions at the event, on Sunday, August 20, will include a Woodforde's beer tent, music, children's entertainment and traditional Norfolk crafts.
Entry will be free to CPRE members, under 18s and anyone arriving in a classic car. Discounted exhibitor prices for bookings are available until the end of March. For a booking form email email@example.com or call 01603 761660.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 5 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 6 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 7 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region