Summer fair at Wolterton Park supports work of CPRE Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A summer fair is being held at Wolterton Park in north Norfolk to support the work of the Campaign to Protect Rural England.
Helen Leith, branch director of CPRE Norfolk, said: 'We want to celebrate our beautiful county of Norfolk, its produce and other talents, and we are inviting local businesses to come and showcase their work.
'We are particularly focusing on artisan food and drink producers, local arts and crafts, country crafts, country-focused businesses and have even invited other environmental charities.'
Attractions at the event, on Sunday, August 20, will include a Woodforde's beer tent, music, children's entertainment and traditional Norfolk crafts.
Entry will be free to CPRE members, under 18s and anyone arriving in a classic car. Discounted exhibitor prices for bookings are available until the end of March. For a booking form email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 761660.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch