‘Do not click on the link’: Warning issued over scam email
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Householders are being urged to be wary of a scam email.
Suffolk Trading Standards has issued the 'Scam Alert' warning after a Suffolk resident received a very convincing email.
A post on the Suffolk Trading Standards Facebook page said: "Please be careful of this very convincing scam email received by a Suffolk resident.
"The email purports to be from Anglian Water - Love Every Drop, threatening to disconnect people if they don't click on a link to update their personal details.
"This is a fake email!
You may also want to watch:
"If you receive it, report the scam email to Scams Action by calling 0300 330 3003 and then delete it."
Suffolk Trading Standards urged people "do not click on the link!"
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures