Suffolk PR agency renews contract with Moroccan tourist office
- Credit: Archant
Southwold-based communications agency Spring has renewed its contract to handle tourism marketing for the Moroccan National Tourist Office.
The new contract, which follows on from a three-year partnership, will see Spring continue to develop the country's award-winning MuchMorocco brand concept.
The brand, which originally launched in November 2015, will continue across print and online media as well as travel trade events.
Simon Hazelgrove, co-founder of Spring, said: 'Our work across online, print and outdoor media reached 142m people in 2016. The website that we created from scratch is regularly receiving 50,000 visits per month.'
As well as driving up tourists numbers from the UK and Ireland, Spring has developed the brand across markets including Russia and China, working with specialist translators.
You may also want to watch:
Amine Boughaleb, director for the UK and Ireland at the Moroccan National Tourist Office, said: 'What Spring has done with the MuchMorocco creative is really innovative, and visually stunning.
'It's allowed us to portray the diversity, the warmth and the uniqueness of Morocco as a holiday destination, to show the huge range of experiences and environments that exist in this one country, less than four hours from the UK. We are delighted with the results of this partnership and very pleased that it will be continuing.'
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Man seriously injured after crash
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships