Suffolk cops find body outside station
SHAUN LOWTHORPE Two men are being questioned on suspicion of murder after a woman's body was found in a car outside a Suffolk police station.
Two men are being questioned on suspicion of murder after a woman's body was found in a car outside a Suffolk police station.
Police are questioning the pair following the gruesome discovery last night.
The body was discovered inside the car after it was driven to Ipswich Police Station.
The incident comes as the community is still coming to terms with the murders of five prostitutes last year.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “Two men were arrested at Ipswich police station shortly after 10.30pm yesterday on suspicion on murder. They are currently in custody.”
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 3 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 4 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 5 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 6 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 7 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 8 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 9 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 10 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
He said the identity of the dead woman would not be revealed until her next of kin had been informed and she had been formally identified.
A post-mortem examination to establish the cause of death was being arranged, he added.