Suffolk authors join together for event to raise money for Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Seven authors from Suffolk will be crossing over to Norfolk to raise money for Alzheimer's Research UK.
The free event is taking place at The Loddon Swan in Church Plain tomorrow from 11am to 4pm.
Authors Catherine Pickles, Darren Barker, Elizabeth Manning-Ives, Enid Thwaites, Sandra Delf, Suzan Collins and Sandra Joanne Forder will be reading from their books and there will also be question and answer sessions.
The genres include adult humour, children's, horror, historical fiction, poetry and memoirs.
The readings will take place from 11.15am with Catherine Pickles up first followed by Elizabeth Manning Ives at 11.30am, Suzan Collins 11.45am, Sandra Delf at noon and Sandra Joanne Forder at 12.15am.
You may also want to watch:
The question and answer sessions will run from 2pm to 3pm.
And the event is not just for readers, inspiring writers can get information on writing and publishing at the 'Get Writing' table.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
For more information visit www.getwriting.co.uk or call Suzan on 07815807337.