Sudden deaths of man and woman at home ‘not suspicious’, say police
- Credit: Archant
Two people have died after being found by police in a Lowestoft home.
A 51-year-old man was found dead in the home by officers from Suffolk Police, who were called to Peddars Way at around 5pm on Wednesday, December 11.
A woman, aged 38, was found unresponsive at the home, before being rushed to the James Paget Hospital, in Gorleston, by ambulance.
However, the woman died in hospital the following day, on Thursday, December 12.
Neither death is believed to have been suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: "Following initial police enquiries, detectives can confirm that neither of the deaths are being treated as suspicious and a file is now being prepared for the coroner."
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting