Success for Norwich gymnasts
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich gymnastic club is celebrating success as their boys' team came top in the British Gymnastic Development London Open competition.
Norwich Gymnastics Club put forward three gymnasts to compete at both the London Open and the Regional competitions.
All three gymnasts secured a place to represent their region at the British Gymnastics National competition to be held in November.
Marley Mann, 10, Benjamin Chirodian, 13, and Toby Stevens, 13, represented the club
Marley mann has been part of the group since he was five and achieved Bronze overall at the London Open with a bronze medal for his performance on the high bar and a silver at regionals.
You may also want to watch:
Benjamin Chirodian secured a bronze overall and bronze medals on the Vault, High Bar and at regionals.
And Toby Stevens received two medals at the London Open, a bronze on the Rings and a gold on the High Bar, and a silver at regionals.
- 1 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 2 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 3 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting