Submit your photos of iconic seaside town for Southwold Arts Festival competition
- Credit: Archant
The organisers of this year's Southwold Arts Festival are inviting budding photographers to enter their snaps in their annual competition.
The subject for the photographic competition is 'Southwold' and there are some great prizes up for grabs for each age group including a Fuji Instax instant camera, Viking 8x40 binoculars and Pentax 8x21 compact binoculars.
All you have to do is submit your photos of any subject within the Southwold town boundary, taken after January 1 this year. There are two age groups, under 16s and over 16s.
Competition organiser Graham Denny said: 'We were thrilled with the standard of entries last year, and some of the most inspiring pictures were taken by children. We want the entries to be as unusual and original as possible, demonstrating the many different ways that Southwold is seen by young and old alike.'
The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges, made up of photographer Stephen Wolfenden, Sarah Groves, content manager for Adnams, and Suffolk artist Mary Gundry.
You may also want to watch:
You can send your photos, along with a competed entry form, to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to Wells of Southwold, who are donating the prizes.
The entry form and terms and conditions can be downloaded on the festival website at www.southwoldartsfestival.co.uk/photography-competition-2017. Any photos which feature people prominently must be accompanied by a signed photograph release form.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 9 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 10 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
Last year's winners, runner-ups and third placed entries are also available to view on the festival website.