Enter your favourite festive photo of your pet into our Christmas Claws competition
Does your cat don a Christmas hat or does your dog wear a Santa suit?
Maybe your horse enjoys wearing a bit of tinsel around its neck or you have a bird with jingle bells on its legs.
This year we are running our Christmas Claws photo competition and we are looking for the best Christmas pet pictures.
Whether your pet is big or small, furry or feathery, we want to see your photos.
A selection of images will be featured in a Christmas Claws supplement where our readers will be able to vote for their favourites.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will receive a special prize!
To enter your pet, complete the attached form and upload a photo. The closing date is December 11.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
The photos will then be published in the week commencing December 18.