Striking morning shot wins Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This striking shot of the sun cutting through the foliage has been crowned the Lowestoft Journal's Picture of the Week.
The image was captured by Ryan Sharman on his Canon 6D Mark 2 at Puddingmoor in Beccles.
The 24-year-old said: "I was up before sunrise for a morning fish, which quickly turned into a photography shoot.
"During the time I was there a frost came out of nowhere, which resulted in this burning mist rising from the ground, in fact it is a shot I've had in mind for many months.
"I am very much looking forward to the colder months although I'm sure most people aren't, one thing is for sure you can't beat a wintery frosty sunrise."
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Mr Sharman receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation