Stunning shots show town’s summer sunset sky
- Credit: Archant
This was stunning sight which greeted people in the region last night.
On one of the longest nights of the year, a brilliant sunset filled the skies above Oulton Broad and Lowestoft, with the clouds showing off beautiful purples, blues and reds.
Ryan Grice, a 24-year-old product photographer who lives in Lowestoft, took the photos at around 9pm.
He said: 'Me and my girlfriend went out for a walk and we decided to take the camera along too.
'It was beautiful. The clouds and the reflections in the water were absolutely stunning and really nice.'
You may also want to watch:
The photos were posted on a Facebook group and gained more than 300 likes in under a day.
Mr Grice added: 'I did not expect the reaction at all. I posted them after seeing other people doing the same and I thought I would do the same.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
'All of a sudden I was getting notifications all night and it was incredible.'