Student Izzy Knight left gutted after laptop is smashed during bus ride
- Credit: Archant
A college student says she is 'gutted' after the bus she was on braked hard and left her with a smashed laptop screen.
On her assignment deadline day Izzy Knight, 18, was hoping to get into college early and submit her essay.
The East Norfolk Sixth Form College student borrowed her mum's laptop to get it finished off.
She was travelling on the First Bus service from Caister to the college, when the bus had to brake suddenly.
The jolt caused her bag to fly off the seat and when she got to college she saw the computer was broken.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I'm totally gutted as it's not my laptop, it's my mother's and now I have to pay for it to be fixed.
'My assignment deadline was today and it's made it harder for me to get on the laptop as it keeps freezing.'
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Great Yarmouth depot manager, Alvin Parker, said the would investigate.
He added: 'We will certainly look into the incident.'