Student achievements to be celebrated at college’s annual graduation
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The achievements of more than 50 devoted students will be celebrated in Lowestoft this weekend.
St Margaret's Church in the town will play host to the graduation ceremony of students of the Lowestoft campus of the University of Suffolk at East Coast College.
Dozens of students will cap off their studies at the event, as the college salutes their hard work, handing them their hard earned degrees.
The ceremony, which takes place tomorrow, will be attended by the college's chief executive, principal, governors and academic staff.
Degree certificates will be dished out to the graduands, as well as awards presented for high achievers.
You may also want to watch:
Kerry Payne, head of HE at the college, said: 'The students have been working hard throughout the year and this event is a real celebration of their hard work and achievements.
'It's a colourful and vibrant event, and a chance for family and friends to celebrate.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each